- Eternity 永遠
- Studio schedule
Eternity 永遠 2016—2021 New Butoh Workshops Series 4
International Butoh Workshops with Masaki Iwana
La Maison du Butoh Blanc, South Normandy, France
Spring: Sunday 30 April – Sunday 14 May 2017
- Arrive: Friday 28 April 2017 (before 21:00h)
- Depart: Monday 15 May 2017 (after 12:00h)
- Workshop Duration:
- Week One: Sunday 30 April - Thursday 4 May 2017 (5 hours/day, 5 days/week)
- Week Two: Sunday 7 - Thursday 11 May 2017
(5 hours/day, 5 days/week with Masaki Iwana and tutor)
- Total: 50 hours + 2 days of performance for Art Festival Danse Directe #20
- Art Festival Danse Directe #20: Saturday 13 + Sunday 14 May 2017 (total 3 sessions)
- Location: At La Maison du Butoh Blanc studio in Normandy, 150km south-west of Paris towards Le Mans. (address: La Perrotière, 61400 Réveillon, France)
- Number of participants: 18 persons max. including 1 assistant
- Conditions of participation: anyone can participate
- Board: €6 per day (note: lunches and weekends are not included / payment at the place)
Apply for the workshop
Save money by booking early…
- Cost (accommodation included):
- €500 for two weeks / €265 for the first week only (3 places available)
Payment must be made before Saturday 22 April 2017.
- Early Bird Reductions for '2 weeks participants':
- €300 for the first 2 people who register and pay before Saturday 18 March 2017 (Please note that this is non-refundable).
- €450 for the first 3 people who register and pay before Saturday 8 April 2017.
- Attention: There is a Payment & Reimbursement Policy (for details please ask us).
- Applications accepted: Monday 6 March – Saturday 22 April 2017
- All prices include lodging and utilities.
- There is a minimum (non-refundable / inside of cost) deposit of €60.
- You will need to pay the rest of the total amount by the deadline.
- If you wish to participate in this project, please download our application form, fill it in and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Application Form
Alternatively, you can print out the form and send it by post to the address at the bottom of this page.
- Please include the keywords «hope to participate in Eternity 1704300514».
- Please include a head shot (300 kB max).
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you in Normandy.
- Via bank transfer: (we can send you more details of our account)
Bank account: 16707 00050 10621167173 76
Bank name: Banque Populaire de L'Ouest (BPO), Mortagne au Perche, France
Note: after having paid we need the copy of payment certification by email.
- Via cheque:
Cheque payable to: La Maison du Buto Blanc / Masaki Iwana
Address: La Maison du Buto Blanc, La Perrotière, 61400 Réveillon, France
Please ensure that we receive your application and payment by Saturday 22 April 2017. Payment by cash on-the-spot is not acceptable because of our duty to declare to the French government.
Please do not send photo attachments larger than 300 kB. Because of our internet limitations, we cannot accept large files. Thank you.
La Maison du Butoh Blanc
La Perrotière, 61400 Réveillon, FRANCE
Location: see Google Maps »
Tel: +33 6 2959 5245 (only in urgent cases)